Monday, July 24, 2006

Ya know....you'd THINK that they'd eventually catch on....

This was just too funny.......but I don't know if I was just stunned by how funny it was, or stunned that insurance corporation executives and managers, at a conference on catastrophic loss, were ACTUALLY ASKING QUESTIONS about this "product"!

They've done this before......shit, you'd THINK some people would learn to check ID's or at LEAST get a picture of who they are expecting at their lectures.....

.....I've heard of "The Yes Men", but I've not seen anything by them.....but now, I think I'm gonna buy the DVD......this was priceless.

-E-


P.S. - Click on the top of the Democracy Now website "watch 256k stream".....they'll show a video of this.

It's so surreal and bizarre.....looks like Willy Wonka's worst nightmare! If this video doesn't get you to piss yourself laffing, you've got no sense of humour whatsoever!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's the video


http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=06/05/12/1353258

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home