Tuesday, July 18, 2006

GOLLY!! They really don't mess around in Washington County.....

.........here's YET ANOTHER example about filing false police reports where I reside.


Oooooh.....'nother cute little factoid that I had no idea about and that a friend of mine just brought to my attention:

Misdemeanor arrest (i.e. - filing a false police report) + green card = deportation

A friend of mine back East had literally begged me not to press on with having her arrested. So, for my friend's sake, I called off the dogs.

HOWEVER, the next time this woman harasses either myself OR my family, she will end up being Assistant Master Control Operator at TV station CYUK in The Yukon.

'nuff of that, then....

.


In Pittsburgh now. Great place....one of the few cities in the NorthEast where I would have not had a problem residing (except for the fact that the street system is laid out in a sort of organic pattern and if one does not know the lay of the land and the the way the roads follow the bases of the hills and mountains, you're simply not going to find your way around sans a GPS).

The Rocks bats go dead and they continue a lovely losing streak by losing to a team with thee worst record in Major League Baseball last night.....and I got to witness the spectacle two rows above field level right on top of the dugout in the nicest park in the Major Leagues (courtesy of a graduation gift from Bill and Marilyn Campbell......thank you friends).....


Well, I expect a better result by The Rockies today.


-E-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you supposed to be in Montreal right now???

RR

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naw....Will wanked on that idea, so I went to Pitsburgh instead! They put a smoking ban in Montreal, so it didn't terribly bother me, plus I'll take a 4 hour drive anyday over a seven hour drive..........

.....plus, I got to see my ballclub play! ALWAYS makes me happy....even when they suck as badly as they do now!!! :-)

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home