Monday, October 23, 2006

Few quick notes back from the NorthEast.....

  • Christ....we (Oregonians) DON'T drive very well at all....do we??

  • Must be tough paying $2.05 for a gallon of petrol.........

  • WHO makes up TSA rules? I mean, I lost two freshly purchased tins of Edge shaving gel!! First....told by a TSA dude at PDX who looked like he just got back from his doobie break "just can't have this, man!" OK....so then, on the way back, accidentally left the one I bought back East (to replace the one they confiscated at PDX) in my bags and at the airport, they found it and took it and offered me the details........

Now, get THIS SHIT - If.....IF it had BEEN PLACED IN A ZIPLOC BAG....it would have been allright. So I ask the TSA rep for clarification.....

"What......wait....OK, so, I spray some gel in a Ziploc baggie and then scoop it out of there when I want to shave??"

"No, noooo.....no. You pop the whole shaving gel, in its can, inside the Ziploc"!!!

"WHAT THE FUCK DIFFERENCE does THAT make??? So, wait a sec.....if I pack an AK-47, it can't go on....but if it's in a fucking ZIPLOC....THEN it's OK??????"

"Sir, we DO have comment cards that go to TSA Administration and they didn't explain that exact policy to us and you can feel free to fill out a comment card and......."

Fucking bizarro world.......

-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home