Monday, October 16, 2006




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I was NOT touched....

.....by His Noodly Appendage this weekend.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

....just fucking absurd. Seriously, WHY do I even try??










7 correct out of 16 picks and no four-for-four cards hit = 43.75%
















9 correct out of 16 picks and also no four-for-four cards hit (BUT, two cards that were three-out-of-four)= 56.25%



Aaaaand, so far this season -

The E .............................................51.25%
Bobo ............................................. 51.75%



OK....now, WHY do I do this again?

Thee NEXT time I lose to Bobo, screw it: HE'S picking my picks from that point onwards....

Just embarrassing......making a monkey out of me.....

Anyone got a lock on this weekend's matches??? Shit, ANY help would be appreciated now.......

-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home