Monday, October 09, 2006

WHY do I even bother........??






  • Did I say something about the Bills and 10-1/2 points Saturday? No.....noooo....no, no, no! I meant to say THE SABRES! Yeah.....take the Sabres......yeah, sure....that's what I meant! GO GOLDEN SLUGS......errr, I meant, go Sabres!




    .
  • .
  • .
  • .





    .

.

.

  • Don't take anything away from Da Bears.....but The Bills looked like it was the first time they had ever seen a football field! J.P. Losman is looking less and less like "the quarterback of the future" and how long is this "let's give the kid a chance" shit going to go on for?!!? He looked like he was lost in the woods.....he had the Jerry Brown Look* on his face all day.........











* I'll explain the story of The Jerry Brown Look on another day....let's just say that it's synonomous with being lost and bewildered whilst taken aback. Deer in the headlights sort of thing....


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Can't believe I'm actually posting this.......







.



6 correct out of 12 total = 50% (no four-for-four cards hit)












.




6 correct out of 12 total = 50% (no four-for-four cards hit either, but Bobo DID come the closest, hitting three-for-four on one of his cards. I also had Bobo randomly do a ten-pick card......he hit seven on that one.)



Saw the first season of the American version of The Office this week....it's not David Brent and Dawn Tinsley.....nowhere near as good as the BBC version, it seems like they try too hard......but they have a lot to be proud of: It doesn't totally suck...and seriously, that in and of itself is far beyond what I had expected before I watched this version.....




















Oh yeah....and Norf Korea has the nuke.....just thought I'd remind you.......


-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home