Monday, September 25, 2006

Obviously, the people who ranked this.......

.....don't have to drive here on a daily basis!

Thanx to an astute Seattle reader for passing this on to me.......

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And the results for this past week's NFL matchups:











10 out of 20, 50%, no 4-hit cards!!

.
.













8 out of 20, 40%, no 4-hit cards!!


Next Sunday, the epic struggle of Man vs. Monkey for gamblin' dominance continues.....

Sorry if I won't be around for a while.....I'm right in the middle of moving! ALWAYS a fun, pleasant experience.

Although this move, I'm far from homeless and far from penniless (as I was both of those on my last move from Denver to Portlandia in July 2006), so for that, and many people I am honoured to call "friend", I am thankful and grateful.........

....but it (moving) is STILL a total headache!!


See ya in a week......

-E-

Today's Sports Action Betting Quote:

"I'm generally opposed to betting on teams that suck"

-The Toth-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home