Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Strange......


  • Weird. At altitude, for several years whilst residing there, I never had any issues or symptoms or anything. Now, during this recent trip to the high country of Colorado, I got shortness of breath, headaches and all sorts of shit like that........wonder if too many traumatic incidents during my seven-year tenure in Denver really made me despise literally almost everything about the place, and thus, killed my immunity to altitude? I think the Seneca perspective on health including mental and spiritual comfort in a place really does prove to be part of a holistic approach to physical well-being......

.

.

  • FINALLY put out a tune that DOESN'T suck (unlike "unbalanced load" - released April 2006....roundly critised by the music press) thanks to award-winning* composer The Toth for the tune, and thanks to our Local for the drunken inspiration, I now give you, Ladies and Gentlemen, fans of the 18,472,054th, the North American release of......

Multiplier NO!

* I don't know exactly what award he was given for his musical acumen, but I'll make one up if I have to!

-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home