Sunday, August 20, 2006


  • I put three pages in the picture page because I was at The Ocean this weekend, reconnecting with Zen. Thought about bringing the laptop, then remembered My People's law, Oregon Revised Statute #999.99.999.9 subsection (a), which clearly states: "No person, whilst at the coast on the beach, reconnecting with Zen, shall have their laptop computer closer than 70 miles to their person"

.

  • I haven't had a chance to see Snakes on a Plane this weekend (due to Zen Reconnection), but that movie and Admitted are both going to be seen by me this coming week. Come on, ANY flick where Samuel L. Jackson shouts "Get these motherfucking snakes off of this motherfucking plane" has got to be worth the $8.50 for that line alone!!!!

.

  • ???? My Colorado Rockies STILL have a very do-able shot at sneaking into the post-season??? And it's now late August?? Thank God the National League is such total rubbish this year! Denver: Fucking SUPPORT these guys....go to Coors....just cheer them on wildly!!

.

  • My Pub Quiz performance Thursday Evening was not terribly impressive. For the first time, we finished in the lower fiddy percent of the teams participating!! Very Flowers for Algernon-like.....

.....BUT, we walked out holding our heads high, as we were thee only team to correctly answer the question: "WHO did Wayne Gretzky first play Professional Hockey for?"

.

My one housemate does a little research, and sends me this link. Turns out that they busted not only the lab, but the people running it as well. LOOK at these fucking tweakers.....man, talk about strung out!!! I never saw ANY of them before in the neighbourhood!

THEN, my housemate gets stopped by the Sheriff walking home (long story, that happens all the time here) and after showing ID and stuff, he starts talking to the deputies. Well get this!!! That mid-90's Jeep SUV eight houses down the block that was put under a military flame-thrower and fried LITERALLY to it's metal (NO rubber on tires, NO interior remaining, NOTHING left save for the metal frame) in the middle of the night a few weeks ago????? Turns out that the meth-heads busted for running the lab next door were to blame for THAT as well, according to the deputy!!

Screw this.......I think I've had enough........

.

.

-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home