Saturday, August 12, 2006

Third times a charm, I guess....

TSA Nazis, after the THIRD (*ahem*, "random") HAND-INSPECTION, FINALLY found the evil, diabolical hidden 2 -ounce bottle of mouthwash in my laptop case!

Went to this thing My People hold called "Wednesday Concerts At The Zoo" or something like that! Well....it ain't no "Thursday at the Square", THAT'S for sure.....but still, instead of $3 pints of Lab Ratt's Blue, you can just buy an entire bottle of really nice vino, for, like, $20....with the profits going to pay for zoo animal feed, or something nice 'n lefty like that.....

....anyways, I had met a person who works for Intel in Hillsboro, Oregon that my buddy Lori introduced me to. Cool....really great person.......had to give this person shit about how bad the Intel Celery processor is (I've had two computers with the Intel Celery processor......it does for processors what The Yugo did for cars)!

Then, what this person said stunned me!

"Oh yeah....I know they're shit! Basically, they are the exact same chip as an Intel Pentium.....but they intentionally blow out two critical fuses during manufacturing.....so it's capacities are severely lessened and thus, it becomes a Celery processor from what WAS a Pentium processor!"

Errmmm.......right!

No wonders I'm a die-hard AMD fan (and have been since my first Intel Celery chip)! I mean, when my desktop has an 800 MhZ AMD Duron in it, and my laptop has a 2200 Mhz Intel Celery processor in it....and the AMD processor ROUTINELY flies along much quicker than the Celery......then something's wrong!!!

.

.

.

....Finally found some time to post some pics of PNC Park in Pittsburgh, and of my graduation party. I am forever in the debt of Buffalo Beast fotograffer Lukia Costello for some simply ass-kicking pics.....she somehow made ME look remotely decent.

Add comments to the pics if you feel so inclined.....better yet, make a caption!!!

They're at http://ernie-pics.blogspot.com ....and I'll probably post, like, one pic each day! Click on the image to expand it!

I hope you get a laff outta them!

-Ernie-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home