Thursday, August 10, 2006

Great.....just great.....

...ever wonder if by keeping us afraid and intimidated, they gain greater control over us and easier acquiescence by us?

No, it's not Al-Quida I'm referring to....

I mean, HOW intimidating is THIS?? "New airport security will include the following: Mothers can bring baby formula on board flights, but only after drinking it in front of security officials first."

Ooooh-Kay.....what about breastfeeding?? I can hear the jokes rolling now......

And I love Dubya's quote: ".....a stark reminder that this nation is at war with Islamic fascists."

OK...cool....nice. So why is that statement qualified with the term "Islamic" fascists??? How come in Word War II, we never heard the term "Christian Fascists" to describe Germans and Italians????

Oooops....that’s right. Almost forgot: The Christian Fascists were white.....yeah.....ahh.......NOW I get it.....


Like I say....just great! I have to fly out Friday Night......I don't need this shit!!!

-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home