Thursday, August 03, 2006

What a difference a year makes.....

...well, OK. So thanxgiving ain't for another four months.....

....still, over the past year I have a lot to be thankful for.

Today, it's been one year now since I had finally made it home to Portlandia and to Cedar Mill.

In that last year, I was able to do things that I either wasn't allowed to do or just couldn't do from 2003-2005......

  • I was actually able to graduate from University
  • I was able to get my old job back with The Government and get paid more than seven-fiddy an hour
  • I was able to find another job and finally resume my career
  • I was able to surround myself with, friend and stranger, people who CARE!
  • I was able to possess a sense of dignity once again
  • I was able to see the ocean again
  • I was able to rediscover once again just HOW badly my golf game sucks!!!
  • I was able to learn to live and laugh again

I'm home.....

.

.

.

On a lighter note.....my brother's a bartender.....wonder if he even thought of trying this (courtesy of a reader in Washington State).

Thanx, all.....

-Ernie-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And yet, still no pictures from the graduation party...

Rebecca

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gimme a bit.....

....STILL hafta send out thank you cards.......

Still, though....probably by Friday the 11th, I'll have a web page with the pics from the party!!

-E-

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home