Tuesday, August 15, 2006

WE are BASEBALL West.....

.

.

.

  • Today's topic: Noodly Appendages

This was brought to you by an astute reader of the 18,472,054th from Atlanta, Georgia......

I mean, I checked this on Amazon.com and lo and behold.....there it was....all 20 pages of it. WHO comes up with this stuff? It initially strikes me as being from Europe......

Although now it's no longer paired with The Child's Story Bible, but rather with this.....which IS going to be my next book purchase! The web site almost had me pissing myself laffing! You have GOT to watch the New York Dolls video on the site....unless you are easily offended at people poking fun at organised religion.....

....now The Flying Spaghetti Monster, on the other hand, wasn't from Europe.

He's an Oregonian....

....'nother new pic on the Grad Party page today!

-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home