Monday, August 14, 2006

And they're wigging over a Mega-Lo-Mart here in Cedar Mill.....

.....Christ on a bike!!!

So, the next-door neighbour's got some trash and garbage accumulating on the side of their house. A) - Bleech! B) - Rats an' shit! So I tell one of my housemates before I leave town Friday that I'll speak to my buddy in Code Enforcement on Monday and see what can be done.....

Well, my housemate takes a casual stroll over there and peeks around and then E-Mails me at work today with this
pic he saw taped to the garage door!

So my co-worker in Beaverton Code Enforcement tells me to call this guy in Washington County's Code Enforcement (since technically, Cedar Mill is in unincorporated Washington County and not within the City of Beaverton.......YET, anyways). I speak with the gentleman, and he tells me that we have to contact the STATE Department of Health because it's a HazMat situation......but yet, the people causing the trash accumulation are in the OTHER half of the duplex and THEY ARE STILL RESIDING THERE.....

This used to be a really nice street......shoulda THOUGHT something was kinda off a few weeks ago when this mid/early 90's Jeep Wagoneer down the street one morning was sitting in a driveway looking like it LITERALLY was put under 45 minutes of a military flame-thrower......

.....and now? Replaced with what appears to be a nice 2004 model Wagoneer......

....nice....

.

.

.

Posted another pic of the graduation party on the fotograff site (
http://ernie-pics.blogspot.com/ )


-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home