Monday, October 02, 2006

And.....with a bit of prodding.......

.....my Internet is online at my new place a week ahead of schedule.



Between being deathly ill this weekend and trying to move and set up in my new pad (fun taking the tube to work everyday).......not much time to really think about Sports Action's NFL picks this week.....

But I managed to snag two 4-pick cards, and so did Bobo!

And...............??














5 correct out of 8 total picks = 62.5% (no four-for-four cards)

















Also 5 correct out of 8 total picks = 62.5% (no four-for-four cards, either)



Errmmm.........right.........

So....uhhh....this season's NFL matches can be just as easily and successfully be picked by a orangutan as they can by this blog's author.....

Finally, dissent IS patriotic......

(Thanx to an astute reader from Virginia for bringing this to my attention)




May you be touched by His Noodly Appendage....


-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home