Wednesday, October 11, 2006

....Christ, what happened to me??

I remember not terribly long ago, when somebody would ask me who I go with for auto insurance, I'd give them The Jerry Brown Look and stutter "Au- au-....auto in- insure 'insurance'?? What's that??"

















Then I started getting auto insurance.....



And yesterday, I went out and got my class M license.

Scary.....I literally think I know TWO people who ride or have ridden recently who hold a class M license.....seems like everybody else I've met who rides thinks it's optional.

Good part is, though, that it removed the dork-like pic from my old license and gave me a better, newer pic where I look more like a human being.....


WHEN did I start paying attention to the rules??

Better yet, WHY did I start paying attention to the rules.

Shit, I've been working for The Government for far too long now....look what it's done to me!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home