Saturday, October 27, 2007

I just realised that there is.....



....something that is more scary for sports teams than playing a road game at altitude.



It's called "facing American League pitching'!!


Still, though.....didn't break my leg jumping off the bandwagon! I STILL love my Rox!!!

Thank you, Rockies! I'M still very proud of what you accomplished!





Batting camp for the Rockies begins October 29th, 2007!

But if I hear that fucking irritating Red Sox Bullpen drumming on the railings, I'm gonna PUKE!! I mean, the fact that those assholes actually pulled that shit AT COORS....I was just literally praying that the fans in Sections 202 and 203 would just rain trash down upon those jerkoffs. I mean, you're up fucking six-nil, for Christ sakes.....is there really any reason to act so bush-league??

Still....think about this: The Rox TOTAL payroll for 2007 was $54 million. The Red Sox paid $51.1 million JUST TO NEGOTIATE with Daisuke Matsuzaka.....THEIR 2007 team payroll??? Try $143 million!!!

Shit....give Boston a maximum payroll of $54 million and see if they can win a Goddamm pennant!! Naw.....didn't think so!!!!

The fact that CLEVELAND got to the American League Championship Series (and ALMOST won it) with a $61 Million payroll should have THEM crowned as World Champions!

Any moron with too few brains and too much ego and waaaaay too much money can actually BUY a championship. Hell.....the Yankees have done that more times than I can count.

On a different note....rented the first season of this 'Heroes' show. Gonna TRY to watch it....if for nothing else, the fact that Kristen Bell is now on it.....

Pics from random travels ARE NOW on the pics page! Enjoy.....

-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home