Friday, July 13, 2007

Time Wasting before I head out for the evening......

.......and other rubbish found on YouTube!

THIS is just creepy......

......I mean, did people really put this on TV back in the day? Shit, I mean, I'm a militant pro-smoker, but even I'M uneased by this.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Top six cheezy videos (for this week, anyays)......


Number 6 - The Levellers -
COME ON
Man, if this video doesn't imply something's really fucked up about society today.......

Number 5 - Juliana Hatfield -
UNIVERSAL HEARTBEAT
It's Juliana Hatfield! What else is there to say?

Number 4 - The Adverts -
GARY GILMORE'S EYES
Not my favourite Adverts song at all....but any video with Gaye Advert in it (albeit briefly) has got to be on a top six list!

Number 3 - The Fall -
CRUISER'S CREEK
Do you ever see YOUR office like this? Bonus points if your office has Brix Smith in it......

Number 2 - Teenage Head -
TEENAGE BEER DRINKING PARTY
Easily one of my top three bands to see live.....hell, even to this day!

Number 1 - Midnight Oil -
DREAMWORLD
People have asked me a few times: "E, why don't you move over to the Dark Side??? You can make at least twice what you make now over there......"

This video may help shed some light as to WHY I'll never fucking work in the Private Sector as a planner!

.....ever......

And how come the only American entertainers we get who go into Government service are right-wing fuckwitts like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sonny Bono and Ronald Reagan, and the Aussies get Peter Garrett??

Jesus......what the hell is going on?

-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home