Monday, May 28, 2007

Just makes me proud........



....to be Polish!



Just another one of those "Did she really say that??" sort of things.....I mean, I love that quote: "At first I thought the purse would be a burden for this Teletubby ... Later I learned that this may have a homosexual undertone."



Well, what about a Man Purse? Maybe poor, misunderstood Tinky is just a METROsexual?? And, I mean....HOW's this going to "....be a burden...."?? I mean, WHERE the hell's he gonna put a wallet? And what, when he's out filming this week's episode of the Teletubbies, you think he's gonna have Mrs. Winky walking five feet behind him, hauling all his shit around for him? That's just sexist!!




















.

.



I mean, this whole issue is like something outta a Goddamm Borat Movie!!! I is gonna E-Mail my relatives in Krakow about this.....wonder what their take is on this.....

More soon from Mayberry....



-E-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You!

-E-

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home