Saturday, May 19, 2007

OH! As a postscript to the post below.....



.....RE: R.I.P. Veronica Mars -



No, this is NO SHIT! I AM NOT, repeat, AM NOT making this up!



This is what the CW Network is going to put on next season........



.....are you ready?





..........



.........





TA-DAH!!! Thee new smash hit reality show, Farmer Wants a Wife.



Which is as described below in this snippet taken from an AP article:



In midseason, the CW will bring on a reality show, "Farmer Wants a Wife," about a country guy choosing among 10 women fed up with big-city prospects.



Normally, I couldn't believe what an idiotic and absolutely moronic premise that is....then I remember, there IS hope for the U.S.



You see, most of these stupid shows actually ORIGINATE in Europe (this gem came from the U.K., as did Big Brother. Survivor came from Sweden, I believe) and NOT from the United States.



Three cheers for us!!
















-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home