Friday, May 11, 2007

Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT the hell was THAT????????


..........Errrmmm, oh yeah, that's right! It's the Ottawa Senators skating hypersonic circles around the Buffalo Sabres!


Shit.....OK....OK....OK. All right. So you really can't know everything from ONE match, but still......guess I hadn't seen "scary good" until now.
















No, please don't misunderstand me: It's NOT that the Sabres sucked ('cause they actually played an average game)! It's just that Ottawa is good.....reeeeeaaaaalllllly good.





I haf baaaaaad feelings about this series! But I'm hoping that the world will see just HOW good The Senators really are, and the Sabres will once again be relegated to the role of Underdogs......



THEN the Sabres take the series in seven!



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Aaaah.......a bit unnerving, to say the least.



A few months ago, I had been told by a friend to watch some pretty traumatic stuff on YouTube. OK...look up the keywords he told me to type in, and there it is! Whhhooooaaaaa! Whoa!



Man, it REALLY WAS traumatic shit!



Basically, I was told to type in "Iraqi sniper" in the keywords box....so I did, and MAN! There were these insurgency videos filming American G.I.'s getting blown away. One was a rather disturbing one where the soldier's head is bobbing up from the turret of a tank, and he's looking around......



....a puff of white smoke in front of the camcorder, and the next second, he's slumped over.



It sickened me, and I really didn't like this shit at all.....kinda made me a bit angry......



The scary part about it is the past tense used above. "....it really WAS traumatic....."



Shortly thereafter, Google bought out YouTube. Now, these videos have been taken off altogether and Google has done a pretty effective job of making sure they won't come back on. Yeah, there's the one that went out on the mass media, but the damage had already been done as mainstream outlets (i.e. - CNN) had shown this....so Google figured "Hey, we're safe: the big boys showed this one on National TV, so......"



These disturbing videos that have mysteriously disappeared from YouTube are put out by some assholes who call themselves "Juba" or "Juma" or some rubbish like that.



Scoured the Web for these videos.....ALL links were broken and cut off.



Finally found it. THIS IS NOT NICE STUFF.....so, I'd use caution before watching this....it's very disturbing!



In no way shape or form would I like to actually assist these fundamentalist jerks at all.....but seeing what's really going on over there, and then having it censored from The Internet (thee alleged wide-open free forum), in addition to the 2003 ban on photography at Dover Air Force Base as our brave men and women are returning home in coffins, is something that really scares me!



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Errmm......you ARE kidding, right.......right....?















I thought this was a joke.....apparently, so did this guy from Forest Grove (an exurb of Portlandia).



I mean.....if he shipped in, say.....oooooh.....20 or more watches.....OK. That's one thing!



But EIGHT??? To give as joking trinkets to friends and relatives? 55 G's they fined him!! His attorneys even put the letter on the 'Net! Too funny.....





Finally, just yesterday, the Feds gave up and dropped the charges and fines.......


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



And, finally......EEEEEEEWWWWEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Man, and when I lived in Dallas and saw a wolf spider in my house, and freaked out (spiders don't usually freak me out at all, but this one was huge!!! I mean, fucking Fucillo HUGE!), I thought that was bad.....















But this story is gross.......check it out.......

Later,

-E-

P.S. - Oh yeah....forgot: Pop some canned goods in your mailbox tomorrow......do some good.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home