Monday, April 16, 2007

Oh Jesus.....stay indoors locked away this week!!!!!

It's fucking weirdo week.....

Let's see, this week of April 16th through April 24th, throughout history, we have:


  • Klebold and Harris (no, this is NOT the name of a country music duo) performing their smash hit "Columbine, 1999"
  • Adolph Hitler's Birthday
  • The Waco Massacre
  • And, Western New York native Timothy McVeigh's bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City
  • And now, this shit!
Be warned, though....these aforementioned tramatic events that have occured during this week in history are USUALLY NOT, repeat, USUALLY NOT do-able excuses to get you a week at home from work and still retain your employ......errrmmm........unless you own the company, or you're lucky enough to be able to tele-commute, or some shit like that!

Jesus, I think I'm gonna run away to The Ocean this weekend......probably safer there!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Had a good time in The Rocky Mountains! Whilst Black Hawk kicked my ass (my mum fared faaaaaaaaar better there than I did), I did get the opportunity this weekend to see and spend time with some good folks I hadn't hung out with in tooooo long. Just great to see Deuce, The Korean, TJ, Brooke and Susan The Danser. Missed some other people that I would not have minded catching up with, and didn't see a few people whom I really had no desire to see. So all in all, except for the excessive sunshine and getting my arse handed to me on a plate by Black Hawk, it was a perfect weekend.....but it was also just as perfect to land at PDX in a serious mist and fog and just INHALE and smell life....Christ, was it good to be home!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isn't it funny how all you need to do is rent a new 2007 car on a trip to realise just HOW shitty the radio in your own car really is?? Just too funny as, on this trip, approaching the one year mark of this dreg that you are reading now (Christ! Does a year go by THAT quickly?), I am at the rental car counter. And what do I get? Yepper....first post ever!

Damm, though, for a bare-bones sorta compact economy car, that stereo in that Caliber kicked!

I couldn't take it......I'm buying new speakers for my beloved car next week!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wow....MISL Indoor Soccer championships are on Verses network! Cool.....of the hell time in 2005 of living outta an extended stay suite in Cleveland whilst both my parents were in dangerous condition in two different hospitals in Cleveland, I have fond memories of going to the CSU Convection Oven and watching Cleveland Force games!

I'l have some more bemusing dronings before the weekend....and some new pics hopefully....

-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home