Friday, March 16, 2007

Tell me that.....

....you didn't see this one coming!

The Cardinals beat The Cardinal.......no, wait.....they buried them!! TWENTY POINTS!!!

Golly......I called that one (see below).....and it's probably thee only pick I'll nail in my two brackets (except when Kansas chokes early [as per usual] and DOES NOT make it to the Elite Eight)!

Renee........you know far too much about college hoops! An Oregonian was supposed to take YOUR pool.....NOW, you're threatening ours???

And still, after the case I made (below in my last post) as to EXACTLY WHY Stanford "should" be given a free pass to The Big Dance, Niagara and Florida A&M still had to play the "play-in game"??

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I is out for a few days. Gonna hit The High Desert on a long weekend. Golf, hot springs, and nobody around for more than one hundred miles....

....obviously, no Internet. And the laptop's in the shop anyways, so...........

......pictures and long road-trip narratives when I return, like, Wednesday or some shit like that!

-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home