Monday, February 12, 2007

Awwww Rubbish!!!!!


We were robbed!

I thought that we were gonna sweep the Grammys!! Instead........
The Dixie Chicks?? Carrie Underwood?? WTF????

The Toth and I, with our hit song and video Multiplier No! should have taken several categories, including:




  • Best new song
  • Best new group
  • Best music video
  • Best editing and sound effects in a music video
  • Best on location scene for filming a music video (Rococo)
  • Best cameo by a bartender in a music video (Erin Daly)
  • Best over-acting in a music video (everybody shown in the video, except the guy exhaling on the cigarette, who isn't enough of a drama queen to be in this video. Still, we promised him he'd be in it, because we owed him money)



I mean, come on!!! Not even a "Lifetime Achievement Award"!!!!!

The Guy Who Decides Who Gets The Grammys spoke to me after the show (on condition of anonymity, of course) and stated: "E, ya gotta understand, Multiplier No! doesn't resonate with the American music-listening public this year. I mean, it's chic right now to be against the war and the President and what have you, and frankly, I found something lacking in the lyrics of Multiplier No! that kept me wanting more.....it left me kind of empty......"



Couple other ideas in the pipe....we'll keep you posted......
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jesus....talk about a dysfunctional firing! 14 wins and two losses?????????



Man.....The Bills should ace the Skull-Zombie and bring Marty back to Buffalo!













- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And finally....on a happy note....

Why does
this not surprise me?

Joey Harrington has always struck me as a class act and a stand-up individual (and a pretty decent quarterback)......but actually, there were a lot of other Oregonians tossing money into the pot before Joey stepped in.....

It's just the way people are here.......My People.......


-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home