Sunday, February 25, 2007

Usually....

......I have nooooo Goddamm clue as to my Oscar Pool picks. Twenty-four guesses and a last-place finish and there ya go!! However, THIS year, since the ante's been upped from five to ten bucks, I thought I'd at least read The Oscar Issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine and pirate a few of their picks (like, maybe 10)......plus, I thought that I'd see AT LEAST ONE of the five best films BEFORE the Academy Awards presentation.....something I almost never do.....

.....so I picked one at random.....

(now, keep in mind, I have already officially SUBMITTED my picks by now)

....ended up picking The Departed.....

And I picked fucking BABEL to take it?????????????? Jesus....why didn't I see a couple movies BEFORE I make my picks.....

Awards show is starting........more tomorrow.....

-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home