Sunday, December 23, 2007

Fucking Bills.......


Ya know....whilst JP Losman hasn't shown me much to impress me at all this year, I have indeed said it weeks ago - Trent Edwards is NOT the future of this team at Quarterback......

...and I've said it right here a year ago - The Skull Zombie is NOT the future of this Bills club at coach!!
MAYBE as an extra in "28 Days Later" or "I Am Legend".....well.....OK, then, but otherwise.......












Speaking of "I Am Legend" and the remake of "Dawn of the Dead" and such......remember zombie flicks BEFORE 2000??? Like, BEFORE filmmakers got the brilliant idea of "Hmmmm.....ya know?? WHAT IF we, say, had these zombies actually be physically capable of running, you know, just like normal human beings??? Ya think that'd throw an extra scare at the audience??"

I mean, fuck, just HOW did the zombies catch ANYBODY in the first three "____ of the Dead" George A. Romero flicks???? THAT is a question to ponder.......




On to something other than the Buffalo Bills offensive unit that will make you laff.....


Saw this on the news recently.....surprised to see that in a suburb of a town as conservative as Seattle (well, OK....not conservative.....but serious faux leftists who sit on their arse and whine about that state of the poor whilst drinking their $9.00 latte-mocha-cappuccino-espresso whatever).....seriously! Surprised that it hasn't been vandalised yet......personally, I could not agree more with this guy.....and, despising materialism, I generally try to avoid both giving and accepting unsolicited Christmas gifts........so, yeah.....I'm not a huge fan of the holidays.....





Was actually trying to clean my dump today (no, really....I am a severe slob....and I am very seldom home.....but enuff for excuses) and I was just really trying to thin shit out!!!

Well, ya ever start at that point where you dive in so head-first.....so strong-willed.....so ready to take on anything?? So, you're sitting there, clearing out shit and deciding if you really want to keep it.....if you really actually need it or will need it within the next six months......or whether or not it has sentimental value (like, a gift from a family member, or a good friend, or that ball of string given to you by a casual acquaintance who just passed on last Arbor Day after fighting a long, tough battle against halitosis and finally succumbed to the dread disease) or if Goodwill really can actually sell it, or whatever.

So after about 30 minutes of sorting all of your shit into piles of "KEEP!" - "MAY need down the road" - "ship off to Goodwill" - and - "Goodwill won't even take this!!", you then accidentally stumble upon theeeeee really neat shit! Like a really cool scrapbook (if you're into that sort of thing) or a box of hundreds of fotograffs taken years ago.....or, in my case, a small stack of VIZ comic books.

And then you get to the point where you've just ignored anything having to do with the task you promised yourself that you'd do today (e.g. - clean the fucking house) and you literally pour over that scrapbook/box of fotograffs/VIZ comic collection without even realising just what the hell you're doing!!!

And then, next thing you know, it's 10PM!!!!!

"Awwwwwww shit!! Aw well, there's always next weekend!!"


Anyways, to make a short story long, I was going through some really old stuff I'd kept over the years, and I found my first chequebook of my first bank account in Denver, back in, like, the early to mid-90's sometime......

......so what????


Well, I remember that for our first order of checks, not only did the bank offer a multitude of various themes that could be printed upon the background of each cheque, but also offered a space for a personal message, a greeting, a thought, etc. of less than 25 characters. Well, feeling rather spiritual that afternoon (this was the morning after about ten pints at a bar in Boulder from the night before, and I swear I was doing shots with God that night), I had decided to go with the religious-themed cheques and pop my own words of spiritual and financial encouragement on the cheques.


I'm sure at one time or another in ALL of our lives, each one of us has gotten down on our knees, clasped our hands together and has uttered these same words to our Lord and Savior......









They fucking actually printed the cheques....thass the funny part.



And finally, I leave you with another YouTube video.......


New Model Army - 51st State


Yeah.....but at least here in the 50 states, we get dental coverage and decent haircuts, Dude!!

But still, seriously.....it's kinda eerie that this vid was made 20 years ago......man, did some people have foresight or what???

I'm taking a road trip next weekend (like, an actual driving one)....I'll try to pop on some pics if I see anything interesing......

Enjoy your Christmas!!!

-E-



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home