Sunday, November 26, 2006

Naaaaaw.......

.....YA THINK?

And what's being done about
this??

NOTHING!!! It's ENTIRELY LEGAL for oil companies to choke off supply at the bottleneck point (at the refinery).....thus, driving the retail price of gasoline up.









- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


I was looking at the
website for this band that did a song for an iPod advert (the group is from France and is called The Prototypes)......and if you click on the tab on their website that says "photos", you'll see another tab open up called "us food"......

.....interest piqued, I opened this foto tab up only to find a layout of just two fotograffs....one of what appears to be a typical hamburger at a typical diner in the United States and the other has a sort of look of disdain from frontwoman Isabelle Le Doussal (which some musik reviewers have resorted to the "S" words when referring to: "Sexy", "Stunning", "Sassy", etc.....well, to each their own, I guess) whilst looking at this hamburger (I wish they would have shown the look on the hamburger as it looked at this woman's face).

I guess, that's supposed to be a subtle poke at American cuisine.


I only wish I had taken a photograph of this breakfast item that this guy made who hijacked my brother and sister at the Paris Gare D'Nord train station and talked them into staying at this strange weird guy's house (I thought something smelled weird and kept demanding that we stay at a youth hostel....but my siblings paid me no mind).

Anyways, when we woke up in this guy's attic, he invited us down to "whoore-ganique" (organic?) break-fast. Well, shit.....when Herve (the strange guy who talked my brother and sister into staying in his attic instead of a youth hostel) took off for a few minutes, I opened the oven, and Jesus Christ!


This thing looked like Devil's Tower in Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I think Herve called it a souffle...or a croissant....or some shit like that! I was just waiting for Francois Truffaut to come out and start playing the synthisizer!! Fucking thing looked JUST LIKE THIS PIC BELOW......same shape, same size, everything!!! Except that it had this look to it that was not purple, but rather the texture and colour of tan nagahyde!
















No, seriously.....you don't believe me or think I'm exaggerating?? Ask my brother!! He saw it!!

That's just the most bizarre thing I had seen there that the French would eat! There were others....

So eat me, Froggies!


-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home