Monday, December 18, 2006

Random Tuesday Afternoon Rantings........

  • I was afraid of this....I had done the last edition of "Special Place in Hell" a while ago and was hoping I wouldn't have to do it again, but alas, we have Frat Boys From Hell!!!! These are the sorts of assholes who probably tortured animals in the early years of their lives! Please......no "Community Service" sentence serving out meals at a homeless shelter for these skumbags! Naw, two to five years of Pound-Me-In-The-Ass-Prison* is just the right rehabilitation!

  • My People have come up with a new state slogan: "Visit Oregon - Far superior to the Witness Protection Program"


  • It's amazing how you learn to appreciate thee most basic shit, like electricity.....especially when you have two blackouts (lasting roughly half-a-day each) within a 48-hour time frame (one from Thursday Night's psycho windstorm, the other Saturday Night from a mammoth explosion at a power station in Beaverton that pretty much took out juice to all of PDX's Western suburbs).

  • Although, given how far north Portland is geographically (always amusing riding my skooter to work at 8am in sheer pitch blackness), and also how little sunlight we receive between 8am and 4pm during mist/fog/drizzle season (our version of "winter"), you'd generally have no clue that the power was out......

  • Only way I discovered that we had a blackout Saturday Night was when I went to my Local and the whole area around it was pitch black.....walked up to the door, found it open, and saw people huddled around the bar, which was illuminated by several candles. I loved it....makes you wish the power went out more often.....

Vould you like to touch my monkey?

  • Oh....yeah......almost forgot: this week's pain! Actually, THIS was quite easy! We only did four each! Being concerned with two major power outages and a weekend full of holiday parties, all before Sunday kickoffs.......I really didn't give it much thought......and, apparently, neither did Bobo!






.

.

.

.

2 correct out of 4 games picked = fiddy% correct!











.

.

3 correct out of 4 games picked = 75% correct!

I win! Yay! But, I mean, it's not like EITHER Bobo or I have taken the Lottery that bring much benefit for the glorious State of Oregon for a single goddamm penny once this year!

Naw......hafta hit FOUR for FOUR to do THAT !!!

.

.

  • New Year's Resolutions??? To drink more and smoke more! Fuck all the rest a ya.......

.

Gonna be outta town for a bit....and the laptop is staying home!!! I'll try to pop something on here before the new year!!

Avoid the infinite nutsmacker...

-E-


*Michael Bolton - Office Space

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home