Saturday, June 10, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen......it's time for The Beautiful Game....

.....Everything else in the world has just been ruled as "meaningless" by the United Nations!!


Do you think the fucking U.S. Superbowl can pause a Civil War???

THIS is THEE only time ever that I go ape-shit and wrap myself in a U.S. flag and become something that even RESEMBLES being patriotic!!!

It's good we're finally catching on! The U.S. is somehow ranked #5 in the World and I went to the Cedar Mill Farmers Market down the street from my house this morning and Lo and Behold: People were talking about the World Cup!!!!!!! "Oh man!! Did you see that Sweden match this morning???"

I hadta ask the guy nicely to keep it down as I was taping it and hadn't watched the match yet!!


In America.......could you literally pictured this happening twenty...hell, even TEN years ago?????

Good.........

.....now I can stop paying attention to hockey!



I wish the U.S. solders would stop bringing their fetishes overseas with them......


....tell me this wasn't a fucking prop???? I mean, this is like if let's say the Iraqi insurgents overwhelm and storm a large US military encampment and they show off to Al-Jazeera that they found sex toys and drugs and pictures of Ayatollah Khomeini in the soldiers personal possessions as they went through the rubble!

Do you really believe this shit they are feeding you?????


Too sad.....too pathetic.....

-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home